10 June, 2021
Easy Milkshake Recipe In All Flavours
Lets get into how to make a milkshake. We believe to have one of the best and most simple milkshake recipe out there.
Inspiration For This Milkshake Recipe
One of many skills I learned there is how to create the perfect milkshake in minutes. The reason for it being so quick was not loss in quality. But simply the simple but perfect mix of the milkshake and the need to get them out fast for many customers waiting on a hot day.
The pictures are of a chocolate milkshake recipe, however only one ingredient is all it takes to change to any other flavour your want. Honestly you will be wandering how you haven’t thought of this already yourself! I am a great believer of finding the most efficient way to create something but whilst still maintain quality so this recipe is a winner in my eyes.
Ingredients for Milkshake Recipe
- 300ml Milk.
- 3-5 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream. (Depending How Thick You Want It)
- 3 Tbsp Flavoured Milk Powder. (Choose The Flavour You Want, Nesquik Powder Preferred For Taste)
- Flavouring Syrup (Optional)
Method For Milkshake Recipe
- Put all ingredients into a tall jug or or food processor.
- Blend for approximately a minute or when there isnt any more ice cream lumps.
- Pour into a glass and dust some of the milk flavouring powder on top of the milkshake.
Thats it! Your Done.
See, it really is simple but yet has the top flavour of any milkshake you might get from a shop. Now you know how to make a milkshake. You can start adding other elements to it to make it even nicer.
Some examples are using banana milk powder flavour to make a banana milkshake and add some Twix or your preferred chocolate and then blend.
Perhaps try a strawberry milkshake recipe and add I some fresh fruits, berries and such to blend up too. This recipe gives you the simple and best base milkshake recipe and now you can add to it how ever you would perffer!
Happy Milkshake making everyone.