5 May, 2021
Easy Summer Dessert
Perfect summer dessert for when you have a bit of everything left but no clear idea of what to make for dessert. Quick and easy to make.
Creating an Easy Summer Dessert
As anyone with kids in the family may know, desserts after dinner are usually a must. If not that then to simply have a fresh tasting summer dessert to eat at the end of a long day.
I have tried to keep the ingredients simple so most people can make this with out having to shop for extras. Ill include a bit at the end incase you want to make it extra luxurious.
Makes 4 – 6
- Any fresh or tinned fruit for the topping
- 375 ml Double Cream
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
For Extra Luxurious Dessert (Optional)
- 80ml condensed milk
- 115 ml of water
- 150g sugar
Want to Learn More About WordPress Blogging?
Check out Jdog Official for tutorials on Blogs, Minecraft Servers and other technical tips and tricks.
Recipe For Easy Summer Dessert
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl, you can user the bottom of a rolling pin. Or break them within a sandwich bag.
- Once broken up then mix in a bowl with the melted butter. The mixture should stick together alot better but not to the point that it turns complete wet and soggy.
- Divide the mixture between 4 dessert ramekins (or normal bowls if you haven’t got any) and press down firmly so the biscuit and butter mixture is flat at the bottom of every ramekin. Now place in the fridge to chill.
- Now mix together the double cream and vanilla essence and mix until it forms stiff peaks.
- Take the ramekins out the fridge and divide the thick cream between all of them equally.
- Now slice the fruit and place on top of the desserts to finish.
- You can add the condensed milk to the double cream to make it sweet and not so plain.
- If you boil down the water and sugar for a few mins untill it gets slightly thick, you can use it to glaze the fruit before placing on top. This will also make the dessert last longer as the fruit wont spoil as fast if you want to keep it for another day.
Looking to read more about the power of flowers in your home to make your day better? Have a read on this post on our sister site and leave a comment if you enjoy!